Based on the discussion in the previous vote thread
<http://search-hadoop.com/m/uyzND1xlaiU10QlYX&subj=+VOTE+KIP+4+Metadata+Schema>
I also would like to include a behavior change to the MetadataResponse. I
have update the wiki
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-4+-+Command+line+and+centralized+administrative+operations#KIP-4-Commandlineandcentralizedadministrativeoperations-MetadataSchema>
and pull request <https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/1095> to include
this change.

The change as described on the wiki is:

> The behavior of the replicas and isr arrays will be changed in order to
> support the admin tools, and better represent the state of the cluster:
>
>    - In version 0, if a broker is down the replicas and isr array will
>    omit the brokers entry and add a REPLICA_NOT_AVAILABLE error code.
>    - In version 1, no error code will be set and a the broker id will be
>    included in the replicas and isr array.
>       - Note: A user can still detect if the replica is not available, by
>       checking if the broker is in the returned broker list.

Being optimistic that this doesn't require to much discussion, I would like
to re-start the voting process on this thread. If more discussion is
needed, please don't hesitate to bring it up here.

Ismael, Gwen, Guozhang could you please review and revote based on the
changes.

Thank you,
Grant