Hi Josh,

We haven't started looking into that yet. We do intend to support it, but
the fact that Scala 2.12 requires Java 8 introduces a bit of complexity. If
we could drop support for Java 7 at the same time as adding support for
Scala 2.12, things would be easier.

If no-one else beats me to it, I intend to start this conversation after
0.10.0.0 is released (probably 1 to 2 months away depending on how RCs go).

Ismael