That is the problem,

I can't see the stack trace, the KafkaConsumer don't throw any Exception, it simply stay in *poll() *method and never return. I realized the internal error was GroupCoordinatorNotAvailableException by using Kafka from source code and tracing the method calls, I saw that *poll() *never return because entered in a while loop whose condition depended on a *Future*<> object that always fails, and the fail cause is GroupCoordinatorNotAvailableException.

Thans