Hi Gwen,

The release notes lead to a 404, this is the correct url:
http://home.apache.org/~gwenshap/0.10.0.0-rc2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

Thanks for leading the RC effort.

Regards,

Ben

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.