Hi Kafka Developers,

Just a quick heads-up that I added a new section to the KIP template: "Test
Plans".
I think its a good habit to think about how a feature will be tested while
planning it. I'm talking about high-level notes on system tests, not gritty
details.

This will apply to new KIPs, not ones in discussion/implementation phases
(although if your KIP is under discussion and you want to add test plans,
it will be very nice of you).

I figured we all agree that thinking a bit about tests is a good idea, so I
added it first and started a discussion later. If you strongly object,
please respond with strong objections. Wikis are easy to edit :)

Gwen