Just to add on that list.

2. It would be good to document the format of the data stored in ZK.
7. Earlier, there was a discussion on whether the tokens should be
propagated through ZK like config/acl/quota, or through the controller.
Currently, the controller is only designed for propagating topic metadata,
but not other data.
8. Should we use SCRAM to send the token instead of DIGEST-MD5 since it's
deprecated?

Also, the images in the wiki seem broken.

Thanks,

Jun