Hello,

I’ve a simplest ever kafka streams application which just reads from one kafka
topic A and write to another topic B.

When I run it on my local environment (local zk, local kafka broker, local
kafka streams app) everything works fine, topic B created and filled with
messages from A
If I run it on existing kafka cluster (remote zk, remote kafka, LOCAL kafka
streams) my app is not working anymore.

It succesfully read the remote topic A, succesfully process the message and
generate a producer record, creates a B topic in remote kafka, bud during send
I get an error

```
15:36:47.242 [kafka-producer-network-thread |
example-message-counter3-1-StreamThread-1-producer] ERROR
o.a.k.s.p.internals.RecordCollector - Error sending record: null
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition
```

Could you point me to direction where to start debug or what problems might
cause this behaviour?

Thanks,
— Misha