Hi Kafka Team,

I'm using kafka (kafka_2.11-0.9.0.1) with librdkafka (0.8.1) API for
producer
During a run of 2hrs, I notice the total number of messaged ack'd by
librdkafka delivery report is greater than the maxoffset of a partition in
kafka broker.
I'm running kafka broker with replication factor of 2.

Here, message has been lost between librdkafka - kafka broker.

As librdkafka is providing success delivery report for all the messages.

Looks like kafka broker is dropping the messages after acknowledging
librdkafka.

Requesting you help in solving this issue.

Thank you.

Regards
Mazhar Shaikh