Hey Harsha,

I noticed that you proposed that Storm should drop support for Java 7 in
master:

http://markmail.org/message/25do6wd3a6g7cwpe

It's useful to know what other Apache projects are doing in this regard, so
I'm interested in the timeline being proposed for Storm's transition. I
could not find it in the thread above, so I'd appreciate it if you could
clarify it for us (and sorry if I missed it).

Thanks,
Ismael