Thanks Jayesh.

I think this can be a useful addition to Apache Kafka.
One potential issue is that you are getting all the information for
ZooKeeper. We already added a protocol that allows adding the
information to Kafka itself and are in the process of adding an admin
client (i.e. Java client, not CLI).
If you add this as planned, we'll need to re-work it to work with
Kafka directly instead of ZooKeeper once the admin client lands. If
you choose, you can wait for the admin client to arrive first, and
avoid the re-work.

Gwen

--
Gwen Shapira