Thanks for the reviews guys.

Jun, I’ll removed both LeaderOverThrottledRate as it’s not necessary.
PartitionBytesInRate could be quite useful, if you want to work out what
bandwidth a broker requires, based on some arbitrary set of replicas. I might
keep that one in.

Ismael - I’m happy with both your points. Will amend.

Ben Stopford
Confluent, http://www.confluent.io <http://www.confluent.io/>

>>> 73+Replication+Quotas <https://cwiki.apache.org/