Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for the comments.

1) I added the link to the Kafka protocol guide.

2) True that for LogAppendTime the message timestamp in different cluster
will not be the same. I updated the wiki. But notice that even the
LogAppendTime on different clusters are still comparable given a reasonable
delay bound. This use case was discussed in KIP-31/32.

3) TimestampOffset is just a simple container class of Timestamp and Offset.

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Mayuresh Gharat <gharatmayures...@gmail.com