Hi Rajini,

Yes in our case, I can see how we would add the functionality, but I
was wondering if people might be interested to directly have such a
feature in Kafka. At the moment, the authorization logic is only
invoked for new SASL (and apparently Kerberos) connections. I feel
like having the options to periodically recheck credentials for active
connections would be beneficial.