Hi All,

I've added the release plan to the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.1. I've
begun moving some JIRAs to 0.10.2 which didn't seem to be being actively
worked on, but there's still a lot of pruning to do. If there are no
objections, I will begin a vote on this release plan.

Thanks,
Jason