Change to public interfaces:

"Add ProduceRequest/ProduceResponse V3 which uses the new message format.
Add FetchRequest/FetchResponse V3 which uses the new message format."

When I look at org.apache.kafka.common.requests.FetchResponse on
master I see that there is already a version 3.  Seems like this is
from a recent commit about implementing KIP-74.  Do we need to
coordinate these changes with KIP-74?

"The serialisation of the [int, bye[]] header set will on the wire
using a strict format"  bye[] -> byte[]

Sean
--
Sean McCauliff