Yeah, totally agree on discussing what we want to test first and
implement anything later :)

Its just that whenever I have this discussion Jepsen came up, so I was
curious what was driving the interest and whether the specific
framework is important to the community.

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent