Hi, Rajini,

Thanks for the proposal. +1. A few minor comments.

30. Could you add that the broker config sasl.enabled.mechanisms can now
take more values?

31. Could you document the meaning of s,t,k,i used in /config/users/alice
in ZK?

32. In the rejected section, could you document why we decided not to bump
up the version of SaslHandshakeRequest?

Jun