Hi Onur,

It is a good point that there is currently no out of the box solution for
migrating from the old consumer to the new consumer where neither downtime
or duplicate consumption are acceptable. As I understand, this is important
for some of the usages at LinkedIn. Do you have any plans to tackle this
issue?

Jason, any thoughts on this?

Ismael