+1 (binding)

The AdminClient piece will probably need follow up, but given that it's
defined in the context of incomplete KIP-4 design, I'm kind of assuming
it's still up for further discussion once we hit the implementation of that
class (where I think a wholistic view of the API is needed).

Vahid, I think this gives you enough to close the vote given 3 binding
votes + >72hrs passed :)

-Ewen