Hey Becket,

I just cut the release this morning and the RC1 is out a few minutes ago so
that we can possibly have the release out before the break. I looked
through https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-4521 and feel it is OK
to have it in the next minor release happening in a month or so. Does it
sound good to you?

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang