Hi Dongjin,

1. I'm not familiar with `KafkaCSVMetricsReporter`, but it seems to delete
and recreate the csv dir before starting `CsvReporter` which then creates
the csv files. Assuming the permissions are correct, not sure why it would
fail to create the files. It may be worth filing a JIRA (and possibly a PR
with a fix if you figure out the reason).

2. You could check BytesPerSec via JMX to confirm that the problem is
indeed in the CVS reporter (and/or related classes). Again, it's worth
filing a JIRA for this (and a PR with a fix would be even better).

Thanks,
Ismael