Hi Mayuresh,

Thanks for updating the KIP. A couple of questions:

1. PrincipalBuilder implements Configurable and gets a map of properties
via the `configure` method. Do we really need a new `buildPrincipal` method
given that?

2. Jun suggested in the JIRA that it may make sense to pass the
`channelPrincipal` as a field in `Session` instead of `KafkaPrincipal`. It
would be good to understand why this was rejected.

Ismael