Thanks a lot for the fast fix!

I tested my code with the fix and it works fine without exception.

Regards,
Swen

Am 2/13/17, 8:38 PM schrieb "Guozhang Wang" <wangg...@gmail.com>:

    Thanks for reporting the JIRA Swen.

    Jason has a patch ready under KAFKA-4761 and I have reviewed it. You could
    try it out and see if it has fixed your issue.

    After this is merged in, we will need another RC.

    Guozhang

    On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Moczarski, Swen <
    smoczar...@ebay-kleinanzeigen.de> wrote:

    > +0 (non-binding)
    >
    > Thanks for compiling a new release candidate.
    >
    > I get an NullPointerException when setting batch.size=0 on producer
    > config. This worked before with 0.10.1.1.
    > See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-4761
    >
    > Regards,
    > Swen
    >
    > Am 2/10/17, 5:51 PM schrieb "Ewen Cheslack-Postava" <e...@confluent.io>:
    >
    >     Hello Kafka users, developers and client-developers,
    >
    >     This is RC1 for release of Apache Kafka 0.10.2.0.
    >
    >     This is a minor version release of Apache Kafka. It includes 19 new
    > KIPs.
    >     See the release notes and release plan (https://cwiki.apache.org/
    >     confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+0.10.2.0) for more details. A
    > few
    >     feature highlights: SASL-SCRAM support, improved client compatibility
    >     allow use of clients newer than the broker, session windows and global
    >     tables in the Kafka Streams API, single message transforms in the
Kafka

    --
    -- Guozhang