Hi all,

I've added a pretty trivial KIP for adding a pass-through Converter for
Kafka Connect, similar to ByteArraySerializer/Deserializer.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-128%3A+Add+ByteArrayConverter+for+Kafka+Connect

This wasn't added with the framework originally because the idea was to
deal with structured data for the most part. However, we've seen a couple
of use cases arise as the framework got more traction and I think it makes
sense to provide this out of the box now so people stop reinventing the
wheel (and using a different fully-qualified class name) for each connector
that needs this functionality.

I imagine this will be a rather uncontroversial addition, so if I don't see
any comments in the next day or two I'll just start the vote thread.

-Ewen