Hey Ismael,

Sure, I have updated "Changes in Operational Procedures" section in KIP-113
to specify the problem and solution with known disk failure. And I updated
the "Test Plan" section to note that we have test in KIP-113 to verify that
replicas already created on the good log directories will not be affected
by failure of other log directories.

Please let me know if there is any other improvement I can make. Thanks for
your comment.

Dong