Hi All,

I would like to thank everyone for their votes, and all the feedback and
comments.

With +1 (non-binding) from myself.

We have collected the following votes so far:

Binding +1: 3

  Jun Rao
  Jason Gustafson
  Joel Koshy

Binding -1: 0

Non-Binding +1: 5

Radai Rosenblatt
Onur Karaman
Renu Tewari
Jeroen van Disseldorp
Michael Pearce

Non Binding -1: 0

Non binding +0: 0

Based on the above result, we now have a lazy majority I am now closing this
voting thread as accepted.

I will move the KIP to accepted, and start work on implementation.

As per KIP discussion Jason has already worked on the protocol changes needed,
which are implemented in PR along with KIP-98, this can be found here
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/2614 , thanks again for doing this Jason.

Thanks again everyone for your time.

Cheers,
Michael