Right, the reason for inserting it before the configs is that
MarkedForDeletion is a fixed length field while configs is a variable
length field. The fact that MarkedForDeletion is optional and typically not
set means that it's also justifiable to place it after the configs. So, I'm
OK either way.

Ismael