Dear all,

KIP-146 has been updated to incorporate the changes that were suggested
during the discussion so far. You may find the updated version here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-146+-+Classloading+Isolation+in+Connect

Since none of the suggestions objected the core of this KIP, and they seem
to have been addressed in this new version, I would suggest to wait until
the end-of-day today - let's say that's 5pm PDT worldwide :) - in case
there are any additional comments. If not, I'd be happy to move forward
with a voting thread that could potentially allow this nice feature to be
included in the 0.11.0.0 Apache Kafka release.

I appreciate your feedback. Let me know if you agree.

-Konstantine