Thanks Vahid,

Do you mind if we leave the command-line out of scope for this?

I can see why adding confirmations, options to bypass confirmations, etc
would be an improvement. However, I've seen no complaints about the current
behavior of the command-line and the KIP doesn't change it at all. So I'd
rather address things separately.

Gwen