Hi Eno,

Thanks for the comment.

Depending on how users implement the `onBatchRestore` it could potentially
slow down the restoration.

However IMHO it shouldn't present an issue as in practice I suspect users
simply want a status update of how far along the restoration process has
progressed.

But having said that, other than documenting users need to keep processing
in `onBatchRestore` to an absolute minimum I don't have any good ideas on
how to mitigate that situation ATM (making the call to `onBatchRestore` in
an async manner? but adds complexity).  WDYT?

Thanks,
Bill