Any interest on having offsets.retention.minutes=
log.retention.(ms|minutes|hours)   as a dynamic setting if not set, and having
the option the override to a constant value?
That would address different types of deployments as well, who modify the
default log retention period

On 10/8/17, 5:11 am, "Apurva Mehta" <apu...@confluent.io> wrote:

    Thanks for the KIP. +1 from me.