Hi all,

A couple of Jenkins updates:

1. We now have Java 9 builds for PRs and trunk. The Java 9 build doesn't
currently run the tests or findBugs because EasyMock, PowerMock and
findBugs don't support Java 9 yet. The Java 9 builds will ensure that we
don't reintroduce code that doesn't compile with Java 9 (like what was
fixed by
https://github.com/apache/kafka/commit/ed96523a2c763b48399a9720dcce0af44f5fc1a1
)

2. The PR builder will no longer post a comment to the PR with the result
of the build. It will simply update the PR "checks" box at the bottom of
the page. This is what I had intended originally, but it didn't work when I
originally tried to configure it that way (maybe a bug has been fixed
since). It will be nice to have less noise, but it does mean that you will
have to manually check the PR to see if the tests passed.

Let me know if you have questions or feedback.

Thanks,
Ismael