Hi Tom,

Thanks for the KIP, it's a useful one. I find the proposed method name
`electPreferredReplicaLeader` a little hard to read. It seems that a small
change would make it clearer: `electPreferredReplicaAsLeader`. The next
point is that this is a batch API, so it should ideally be plural like the
other AdminClient methods. Maybe `electPreferredReplicasAsLeaders`, but
that's quite a mouthful. Maybe we should shorten it to
`electPreferredLeaders`. Thoughts?

Ismael