Thanks everyone for voting! Unfortunately i've had to make a bit of an
update based on some issues found during implementation.
The main changes are:
BytesStoreSupplier -> StoreSupplier
Addition of:
WindowBytesStoreSupplier, KeyValueBytesStoreSupplier,
SessionBytesStoreSupplier that will restrict store types to <Bytes, byte[]>
3 new overloads added to Materialized to enable developers to create a
Materialized of the appropriate type, i..e, WindowStore etc
Update DSL where Materialized is used such that the stores have generic
types of <Bytes, byte[]>
Some minor changes to the arguments to Store#persistentWindowStore and
Store#persistentSessionStore

Please take a look and recast the votes.

Thanks for your time,
Damian