Hi, Ted. Thanks for the quick turn around.

I didn't remember that the response to the "/connectors/{name}/config" is
the actual configuration, so we probably shouldn't add "type" there. Sorry
about that.

And in the "/connector/{name}/status" response, I wonder if it would be
better to embed the "type" within the "connector" field, which corresponds
to adding the type to the `ConnectorStateInfo` (just like you did to the
`ConnectorInfo` class). WDYT?

Best regards,

Randall