GitHub user KoenDG opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/3886

    Code cleanup, subject: log statements.

    I'm doing this in my spare time, so don't let reviewing this PR take away
actual work time. This is just me going over the code with the Intellij
analyzer and implementing the most easily implementable fixes.

    This PR is focused only on seemingly erronous log statements.

    1: A log statement that has 4 arguments supplied but only 3 `{}` statements

    2: A log statement that checks is debug is enabled, but then logs on `info`
level.

    $ git pull https://github.com/KoenDG/kafka loggingErrors

    https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/3886.patch

    This closes #3886

----
commit 2e95300a70fdf331224051de04fd9ee8cf1763cb
Author: coscale_kdegroot <koen.degro...@coscale.com>
Date:   2017-09-18T09:26:38Z

    Code cleanup, subject: log statements.

----