Also, do we need these properties to be preceded with `rest`? I'd argue
that we're just configuring the worker's SSL information, and that the REST
API would just use that. If we added another non-REST API, we'd want to use
the same security configuration.

It's not that complicated in Jetty to support both "http" and "https"
simultaneously, so IMO we should add that from the beginning.