Hi Clebert

Great kip!

Instead of ‘;’ to separate the host sections with the params section could it
be a ‘?’

And like wise ‘,’ param separator could this be ‘&’ (keep the ‘,’ for host
separator just makes easier to distinguish)

Also this was it makes it easier to encode params etc as can just re use url
encoders.

Also as like many systems it typical to note what the connection string is for
with a prefix eg ‘kafka://‘

Just makes it obvious when an app has a list of connection strings in their
runtime properties which is for which technology.

Eg example connection string would be:

kafka://host1:port1,host2:port2?param1=value1&parm2=value2

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone