Hi Devs, getting greedy after getting my earlier write access request for the Kafka Wiki granted (https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg16718.html), would it be OK if I (mazzag) also had the Wiki "delete comments" right? I'd like to get rid of some of the spam and no longer relevant comments.

Looking at the developer setup page (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Developer+Setup), we have a 2013 comment about the sbt command given not being correct, but sbt is not in the instructions anymore (i.e., no longer used/relevant). Also an autogenerated spam comment right under it ("I just wanted to comment on your blog and say I really enjoyed reading your blog here...[Sound Box Link]") just added for the spammer's SEO purposes, should also be nuked.

Regards,
Glen