Hi Steven,

Thanks for updating the KIP. I have a couple of points:

1. Typo in the first sentence of the Motivation. Also what does "empty
public abstract classes with one abstract method" mean -- if it's got one
abstract method in what way is it empty?
2.From an entirely self-centred point of view, the main thing that's
missing for my work in KIP-183 is that addWaiter() needs to be public.

Thanks again,

Tom