Current tally here is 2 binding +1s, 4 non-binding +1s.

The remaining remarks on the PR seem to mostly be nits, so I feel like
we’ve converged a bit. If a committer could take a look and either leave me
some feedback on the discussion thread or give me a +1, I’d really
appreciate it. :)

Thanks!

On December 6, 2017 at 2:07:08 PM, Matthias J. Sax (matth...@confluent.io)
wrote:

+1

On 12/6/17 7:54 AM, Bill Bejeck wrote:
> +1
>
> On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Matt Farmer <m...@frmr.me> wrote:
>
>> Bumping this thread so it’s visible given that the conversation on
KIP-210