Hi Rajini,

Quick question (sorry if this was already discussed). How were the
following chosen?

Name: password.encoder.keyfactory.algorithm  Type: String Default:
PBKDF2WithHmacSHA512 if available, otherwise PBKDF2WithHmacSHA1 (e.g. Java7)
Name: password.encoder.cipher.algorithm  Type: String  Default:
AES/CBC/PKCS5Padding
Name: password.encoder.key.length Type: Integer  Default: 128
Name: password.encoder.iterations  Type: Integer Default: 2048

Also, was a AES/GCM variant considered as the default cipher algorithm?

Ismael