Thanks to everyone who voted. The vote passed with the following votes:

* 6 binding +1s: Rajini, Gwen, Jason, Matthias, Guozhang, myself
* 16 non-binding +1s: Ted, Edoardo, Jakub, Bill, Rahul, Mickael, Stephane,
Manikumar, Jorge, Vahid, Tao, Matt, Sandor, Zhenya, Viktor, Thomas
* No +0, -0 or -1 votes