Hi Viktor,

The shell command isn’t that easy to integrate into applications.
AdminClient will get integrated  into a lot more stuff, which
increases the potential for conflicts.  I would argue that we should
fix this soon.
If we do want to reduce the scope in this KIP, we could do the merge in
the ConfigCommand  tool for now, and leave AC unchanged.
Best,
Colin