Hi,

To be honest, I'm not sure I understand who is the "we" in the "We're going
to post ...". If there are any discussions or plans to replace Zookeeper,
then I think they should be done here on the developer list instead of
teasing people for several months with some secretive projects.

Thanks & Regards
Jakub