Hi Ted,

Ah, when you made that comment to me before, I thought you meant as opposed
to "segments". Now it makes sense that you meant as opposed to
"segmentSize".

I named it that way to match the peer method "windowSize", which is also a
quantity of milliseconds.

I agree that "interval" is more intuitive, but I think I favor consistency
in this case. Does that seem reasonable?

Thanks,
-John