Thanks for the KIP!

I am don't have any further comments.

For Guozhang's comment: if we mention anything about `toString()`, we
should make explicit that `toString()` output is still not public
contract and users should not rely on the output.

Furhtermore, for the actual uses output, I would replace "topic:" by
"extractor class:" to make the difference obvious.

I am just hoping that people actually to not rely on `toString()` what
defeats the purpose to the `TopologyDescription` class that was
introduced to avoid the dependency... (Just a side comment, not really
related to this KIP proposal itself).

If there are no further comments in the next days, feel free to start
the VOTE and open a PR.

-Matthias