bq. the same approach used by "--config-file" in ConfigCommand.

I should have copied more from the KIP.
What I meant was that ConfigCommand doesn't use "--config-file" option. So
'same approach' implies StreamsResetter class, not ConfigCommand.

I didn't mean to change ConfigCommand w.r.t. name of the option.

Cheers