Hi Jun,

The usage of correlation ID might still be useful to address the cases that the
controller epoch and leader epoch check are not sufficient to guarantee correct
behavior. For example, if the controller sends a LeaderAndIsrRequest followed
by a StopReplicaRequest, and the broker processes it in the reverse order, the
replica may still be wrongly recreated, right?

Thanks,

Jiangjie (Becket) Qin