Hi John

That is an excellent idea. The header usage I propose would be limited
entirely to internal topics, and this could very well be the solution to
potential conflicts. If we do not officially reserve a prefix "__" then I
think this would be the safest idea, as it would entirely avoid any
accidents (perhaps if a company is using its own "__" prefix for other
reasons).

Thanks

Adam